Chase Suite Hotel Brea Cares About Accessibility9/4/2018
Our goal is to provide hospitality to all people who visit our hotel. This means everyone. Our mission is to make it as easy as possible for all people including those with hearing, vision, or any other disability to learn about our property and book their stay if they so desire.If you have difficulty learning about or booking our hotel, we invite you to contact us via telephone or email and our friendly staff will gladly assist you.+1-714-579-3200
3100 E. Imperial Hwy., Brea CA 92821
3100 E. Imperial Hwy., Brea CA 92821
Browser HelpOptimize the way you view your web browser. If you have difficulty in reading the Chase Suite Hotel Brea website on your screen, you may be able to change the settings on your browser to help you improve readability and visibility of each webpage:
- Mozilla Firefox : Click Here for Mozilla Firefox Accessibility Features
- Google Chrome : Click Here for Google Accessibility Features
- Internet Explorer : Click Here for Microsoft Internet Explorer Ease of Access Options
- Apple Safari: Click Here for Apple Accessibility Support
Hotel Website Accessibility FeaturesThis hotel website for Chase Suite Hotel Brea is designed to be fully accessible to all and is designed according to W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 and conforms to most priority checkpoints which entail some of the following elements:
Navigation ShortcutsOur hotel's website can be navigated by using the tab key to traverse the elements of each page and by using the enter key to activate a highlighted link.
Structured, Semantic MarkupHTML heading tags are used to convey the document structure. Navigation menus are tagged as HTML maps so that the menu title can be read out, and the menu items are presented as a group. Please see our Site Map for easy navigation at: https://www.chasehotelbrea.com/location
Images VisibilityAll content images include descriptive ALT attributes and all purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
Standards ComplianceThe site is designed to conform to Level AA compliance as specified by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. All pages validate as XHTML 1.0 and use structured semantic markup.
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, which explains the reasons behind each guideline.
- Section 508, Information and news about the accessibility standards introduced by Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
Accessibility Software and ServicesThe following tools and services are available for free to assist you with viewing and interacting with our website:
- Click Here for HTML Validator, a free service for checking that web pages conform to published HTML standards.
- Click Here for Web Page Backward Compatibility Viewer, a tool for viewing your web pages without a variety of modern browser features.
- Click Here for Lynx, a free text-only web browser.
Property Accessibility Features
- 32 Inch Wide Openings to Common Areas
- Accessibility Equipment for The Deaf
- Accessible Guest Rooms with 32 Inch Wide Openings
- Accessible Public Restroom
- Accessible Registration Check-in Counter
- ADA Accessible Guest Room
- All doorways to and within Accessible Guest Rooms are Wheelchair Accessible
- Front Door Bell (Club House)
- Ground Floor Hotel Entrance
- Main Features of Hotel Accessible on Ground Floor
- On-Site Designated Accessible Parking
- People in Need of Accessible Features Can Book Accessible Rooms During The Same Time and Terms That Others Can Reserve Rooms
- Service Animals Allowed At No Additional Charge
- Staff Has Access to Information About Guest Rooms
- Van Accessible Parking
- WCAG Level 2.0 Compliant Website
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Guest Room Accessibility Features
- Toilet Grab Bars
*Special Note: Our main meeting room is located on the second floor and accessible only by stairs. A smaller meeting area is located on the first floor and it is wheelchair accessible*